Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is the movie where.................?

I saw this one around 2003 and am not sure if it was brand new at the time but it definitely wasn't more than a few years old. The opening scene is two guys in bed, one under a sheet performing oral sex on the other and having a conversation in his head about whether or not he should swallow, he ends up going for that option and his partners tells him he shouldn't have done that because they just met. Later the same guy gets attacked in an alley and raped with a broom handle by some homophobic guy who the main character ends up actually raping later in the film. I think there is also a Lesbian couple in the film as well.I know this all sounds pretty odd but I can't for the life of me remember the title of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment