Thursday, July 21, 2011

What would be a good mexican name for me?

Well to make a long story short, my mom just passed away, while going through her stuff..i found some stuff about my father. My father was not a nice man. He was white and my mom was mexican, when he left my mom, he severed all times with her and tried to kick me and my mom out when i was little(saw the court papers) When i finally met him when i was 18, he told me to never talk to or call him again that i could have a "friend" but he would never be my "father" Well going through the papers, i found out that I was named AFTER his grandfather and his uncle. My first name is Edward Alan with my last name being hispanic. When i found this out, I was disgusted. My mom never told me that. I dont want anything to do with this man or have any name that could even be associated with him or his family. I want to change my name however i am not young. What would be a good mexican american name. I dont want edward eduardo lalo , nothing related to those names.. any suggestions would be great. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment