Friday, July 15, 2011

How to start a new life.......?

Well... I don't want to say I am a loner... But I guess I really am. I go to work and my associates say I am great to be around, and spunky, happy go lucky kind of chick... But I get home from work and I don't have anyone to call, text, go out and hang with... It's like I don't exist. I have tried rebuilding old bridges with lost friends but they have their own lives now and act as though they wish I would just leave. I had real bad depression when I was younger. I've done a good job of keeping it out of my life, but honestly being alone all the time is starting to get to me... Anyone have any advice on where to go, what to do, who to talk to about just maybe moving on with my life? I am 20, and need a clean sheet of paper it feels like. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment