Friday, July 15, 2011

I WANT TO BE A TEACHER IN LOUISIANA few questions?

im currently a homeschooled high school student in new iberia. i plan to move and teach in either youngsville or lafayette. I was wondering if UL had a program for elementary teaching (i wanna teach 2nd graders) also how much does a teacher here make per month? and one more question do teachers work in the summer because some of my teachers (when i was not homeschooled) said they did some didn't if so what would i be doing. Also would i plan out my students day like what subject and when (like the order) also would i have to make the work sheets... plz answer for both public and private schools im open to either... i know i am two years away from graduating but i am so exicited to be starting my life away from my parents so please do not be rude oh also excuse the spelling my keyboard is a little screwed up sometimes when i press l, or t (any letter l and t are examples) randomly other letters show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment