Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If I graduate at 17 can I move out?? Or do I still have to wait till I'm 18?

Right now I live with a Tia and well next year is going to be my last high school year!! And well if I graduate which I hope I do!! Ill be 17 but only need to wait a month for my bday!! Could I just move out after school or do I still have to wait till I'm 18?? My Tia adopted me a my 3 lil sisters and two lil cousin I'm the oldest of the 6 and well I don't wanna be here anymore my great grandmothers a ***** to me and my sisters and well I want out fast!! I wanna graduate and move out the same day!! I know where I'll go and I know I'll be safe I just wanna know can I do that?? I just wanna start living my life already and get a job start working so that along the way I can get my sisters to live with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment