Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a liar and fraud and how does he get away with it all?

I've always never liked the little prick. I think he has a huge ego and has little respect for other human beings, nor is he honest or ethical. I think he's a sleazy guy who couldn't cut it at Harvard and stole his friends' ideas and pawned them off as his own. And then he lied about the worth of the company so he had to pay out his friends significantly less than what the company was truly worth. I think he's a punk kid who couldn't cut it and doesn't have a single ounce of creativity in him. Have you heard him speak? He's one of the most inarticulate and pompous people I've ever heard. Obama and Trump probably take public speaking lessons from him - that's how much of an @$s he sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment