Friday, July 15, 2011

Why am I having surges of adrenaline and tingling feelings up my arms?

I know what you're going to say-- I should see a doctor, but I'm wanting to know if anyone has any idea what's going on with me or if they've experienced the same thing before. This has been going on for about 3 months or so. It will generally happen on and off all day for several days at a time. I get these random surges of adrenaline (that's the best way I can describe the feeling) it almost seems to come on as suddenly and quickly as a single heartbeat. It's like surge-surge-surge-surge and then will go away for a while and then will come back out of nowhere. When these spells are happening my arms occasionally feel tingly and I feel slightly lightheaded and dizzy. I'm wondering if anyone has any answers- I'm a single mom of two kids and it's very difficult for me to find the time and pay a babysitter for a dr appt to find out what's going on with me. Please help if you have any ideas of what this could possibly be!! TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment