Saturday, July 16, 2011

Possible TIA or another possible explanation?

While working one day I decided to take a nap, I was asleep for maybe 20 minutes. I woke up to go out on a call and walked down to the truck. After riding for about 10 minutes I didn't notice anything out of the blue. My partner ask me to use the radio for a minute to ask dispatch a question, I picked up the radio and tried to ask the question she told me, I was unable to form the words I was trying to say, some words came out ok but others were jumbled and not even words I was trying to say. I had slight numbness in my hands. I dont remember any specific weakness on either side and I still understood what my partner was saying to me. It lasted for about 5-8 minutes and I began to slowly talk more correctly over the next couple of minutes. It lasted from start to finish maybe 10 minutes and I was fine....blood pressure checks were a little high 145/100 but I think it was because I was stressing over it. Vitals after I calmed down were all normal. I am only 22 yo and before everyone says it I am going to the doctor tomm. after work. I am just trying to get some other opinions on what else this may have been until I can get in for testing

No comments:

Post a Comment